How to Buy a Painting
How to Buy a Painting by Moyra Le Blanc Smith
1. The easiest and quickest way is to e-mail me with an enquiry (in case you can’t find the painting you like) Enquiries will be answered as fast as possible (I am very approachable)
2. Alternatively you can visit an on line gallery where my paintings can be purchased. The links are below:
To go to Bluethumb click on this link
- Free shipping and 7-day free returns guarantee on Bluethumb (Bluethumb even pays for return shipping).
- Artmoney can be used to purchase artworks on lay-buy with no interest or any hidden fee on Bluethumb.
- Dedicated, experience and lovely customer service and curatorial team (for you and the collectors) on Bluethumb.
- Simple and easy international shipments.
To go to Ozartfinder click on this link
To go to Gallery 247 click on this link
My personal guarantee to the art buyer.
Is that only the finest artist materials and sound working techniques have been used in the production of your artwork. An oil painting produced in this way will last for many years. It may even become a family heirloom.
If you have seen a painting on my website that is not on an on-line website please email me and I can invoice you directly through Pay-Pal.
Each of the websites have secure purchasing options and should be easy to follow. If you receive your painting and it is not to your liking there is a full money-back guarantee. I hope your art buying experience is pleasant and trouble free however if you have any questions that haven’t been answered here, feel free to email me on:
Paintings are usually despatched by Australia Post or Courier within one business day.
‘Blue Waterlily’ Moyra Le Blanc Smith